Speed Stacks is the world leader in Sport Stacking and Speed Stacks UK Ltd is the exclusive supplier to the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and France.
We are based out of Cambridgeshire, UK with office in North Cambridgeshire and South East Cambridgeshire. Sport Stacking is practiced in hundreds of schools across the UK with many new clubs now forming.
We are growing and looking to hire quality representatives in key areas across the country.
Do you share a passion for Sport Stacking and believe in its vast benefits for children? Are you energetic about sharing Sport Stacking with Speed Stacks with others?
- London (multiple opportunities)
- South West England
- Plus many more….
This position will demonstrate and educate our product and programs to existing and new schools and clubs. Our goal is to maximize school Sport Stacking programs by offering products and services that will benefit their pupils.
- This position involves travel (local to a specific area)
- This position will require you to store Speed Stacks product/equipment
- This position will require you to hands-on teach students and instructors basic patterns of Sport Stacking and our games and activities provided through our curriculum
- This position will require the use of the phone and email with regular contact with schools
- Presenting/Demonstrating background is a plus but not required
- Teaching role background is a plus but not required
- Physical Education background is a plus but not required
- This is a contract part-time position
- Pay is based on a per presentation rate (pay details provided on application)
- Travel expenses paid (mileage)
GET IN TOUCH
For more information, please contact our Head of Education, Di Baker: