Event days are a great way of introducing sport stacking to your school. We liaise closely with you prior to the day to ensure we deliver a tailored day meeting your needs.
Some of the types of events we can deliver are:
- Taster sessions for each class. We work with classes for about 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the school. We teach the basics of sport stacking and have the children take part in a variety of activities.
- Introduction to competition. We teach the basic 3-3-3 stack and provide the opportunity to set times. These times are left with the class teachers and children can then try to beat their times at a later date. This is a great activity for personal challenge.
- House Competition. Classes split into teams and take part in a variety of races and challenges. From individual stacking routines to relays, everything can be covered. Points can be awarded to give a winning house per class.
- Level one competition day with 3-3-3 and 3-6-3. Children set times for the different routines and we give out certificates to the top three children in each class. Children need to sport stack prior to this competition.
- Parent/Child sessions. Parents are invited to work alongside their children. It is a fun introduction to stacking and can include both formal stacking and fun activities.
- Sports Days. Introduce sport stacking as one of your sports day or School Games day activities and have one of our team come and along and help.
Prices are listed on the below flyers.